Affiliate Members join the KTC as a group rather than as individuals. The KTC offers this category of membership to: 1) established trail organizations who are interested in coordinating trail activities and sharing resources with the KTC and 2) new trail organizations in order to facilitate their expansion and development. Affiliate members of the KTC utilize the resources and expertise of the KTC to become more effective trail organizations. Through this collaboration, the KTC hopes to foster the development and growth of viable trail organizations in Kansas.
Membership Annual Dues: $25.00
Affiliate Membership Benefits:
- Posting events on the KTC website* Calendar page
- Affiliate Member information page on the KTC website*
- Affiliate Member Trails Page on the KTC website*
- Connection to the KTC’s members and resources
- Electronic receipt of the KTC newsletter
- One vote in KTC elections
* Upon receipt of the completed Affiliate Membership form, the KTC will correspond with the designated Affiliate Member contact person to coordinate posting information on the KTC’s website. The KTC reserves the right to edit or reject inappropriate content submitted by the Affiliate Member for publication on the KTC website. Draft website content will be submitted to the Affiliate Member for final approval prior to posting on the website. The Affiliate Member bears full responsibility for the accuracy of all content submitted and agrees to hold the KTC harmless for any errors or omissions and for any legal actions taken by a third party against the Affiliate Member as a result of content which is posted on the KTC website.
Kansas Trails Council Affiliate Membership Form
Please complete the form below to become an Affiliate Member of the Kansas Trails Council.
If you prefer to pay by check rather than PayPal, please fill out and print the above form and mail the completed form and your check to: KTC, PO Box 695, Topeka, KS 66601-0695
KTC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. Friends of the Trail donations are used directly to maintain the selected trail(s) and are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.